In the sports bag of an experienced runner, you can find sportswear, a favorite pair of sneakers …and the indispensable headphones!
In this matter, our group is (almost) no exception. Even if some of us prefer running without music (except from the sound of their thoughts or the voice of their children), the majority of us feel that nothing gives us such a great boost as running with music. The ideal music for running? Pieces that will push us to give our best.
But what does it mean exactly? Here’s our special selection of our favorite running songs.
The Paris Marathon Runners Playlist
1. No Option – Post Malone (suggested by Carl)
2. Best of you – Foo fighters (suggested by Maya)
3. So what – P!nk (suggested by Sien)
4. Wake me up – Avicii (suggested by Maarten)
5. We can only live today (puppy) – Netsky feat Billie (suggested by Lies)
6. Burn – Lies (suggested by Odrique)
7. Losing it – Fisher (suggested by Marc)
8. Bassjackers – Crackin (suggested by Johan)
9. Dog days are over – Florence and the machine (suggested by Nicolas)
10. The World’s Greatest – R. Kelly (suggested by Tim)
11. Leef – André Hazes Jr. (suggested by Eef)
Click here to listen to it! Who knows? Maybe this was the boost you needed to start running yourself!