This gluten-free, vegetarian quiche with chickpeas and sundried-tomatoes is ready in just 35 minutes
- Preheat over to 190°C. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. Blitz the eggs, milk and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth. Season with craked black pepper.
- Arrange sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, chickpeas and walnuts in base of ovenproof dish. Pour over the egg mixture, sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Bake quiche, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly golden. sprinkle with parsley. If the top becomes too golden before it is set, cover with foil/
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small jug. Slice quiche into four portions. Serve with spinach tossed in balsamic dressing.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 medium capsicums (1 red, 1 green), sliced
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups baby spinach