An ultimate healthy smoothie rich in fiber, probiotics and omega-3s. Probiotic-rich foods help keep your gut healthy, but it can sometimes be difficult to find options that aren’t dairy-based. This smoothie uses coconut milk yogurt with these live cultures.
I am text block. Cli
- 1 & 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (ex: unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 small frozen banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop (vega) vanilla plant-based protein
Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth. Drink immediately.
Berries are some of the healthiest foods you can eat, as they’re low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants. Many berries have proven benefits for heart health. These include lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, while reducing oxidative stress.